Ellsworth Energy Services, LLC offers complete LP gas and refined fuel distribution with deliveries to homes, farms, commercial sites and a driver on-call for weekend and night-time emergencies as well as operating the on-site gas station in downtown Ellsworth featuring no-lead and ethanol free gasoline, on-road premium diesel fuel, off-road premium diesel and kerosene, and propane cylinder fills.
What to do if you smell gas OR suspect a leak:
- Put out all smoking materials and other open flames
- Do not operate any appliances, switches or thermostats
- Get everyone outside and away from gas equipment
- Shut off gas supply, using the shutoff valve at the tank or cylinder
- Call your propane supplier - using a cell phone outside of your home, or a neighbor's phone if gas smell is inside your home
- Stay outside and leave the gas off until the leak has been detected and corrected.
TO CLOSE THE VALVE, TURN HANDWHEEL ON TANK CLOCKWISE (TO THE RIGHT). IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO CLOSE THE VALVE ADVISE YOUR PROPANE SUPPLIER IMMEDIATELY.